Institutional Training Programs
With technology covering most of the industries today under its huge umbrella, it has become mandatory for students and professionals to be skilled in the trending technology. Although engineering colleges and institutions today are providing quality education, students need to master the relevant CAD tool to work as productive employees in an industry.
What Industry Needs?
Apart from the engineering skills, industries today look for young engineers who possess:
- Strong Engineering Fundamentals
- Communication Skills/ Soft Skills
- Project/ Program Development Skills
- Ready for Deployment, and be productive from Day One
- CAD software skills
- Business Etiquette
- Willingness to master new skills and technology
It is often seen that engineering fresher do not meet all these requirements to get immediately hired across the industries. They still need to have certain skills and training to work in the market. Owing to this gap in the industry standards and education structure, the CADD Centre is offering industry oriented programs for all students across engineering colleges.
How CADD Centre bridges the skill gap?
CADD Centre is helping students and professionals to chase their dream jobs by bridging the gap between industry standards and their knowledge through its skill development courses. With its wings spread across the country reaching even small town and cities, CADD Centre has become the most preferred training partner and a launch pad for CAD/ CAE software in India.
- Create Custom program that fill the technical requirement gap.
- Up to date training content offering the latest knowledge at subsidized cost.
- Courseware specially prepared for Institutional Training.
- CADD’s ITA trains and retrains the trainers to deliver top-notch education.
- Training and Certifications partnering with engineering colleges, IT Institutes, Polytechnics, etc.
- Employability skill development programs for 1st year students.
- Students no longer need to miss their regular classes and instead gets certified on-premises.
- CADD Centre’s Placement World Wide (PWW) assistance for fresh engineers to find right jobs